A non profit community service agency helping people with finances
Bankruptcy Class Schedule
News Casts (Video)
Mortgage Delinquency Counseling
Reverse Mortgage Counseling
Home Buyer Education Series
Credit Report Review
Pre-filing Bankruptcy Counseling
The following PRIVACY PRACTICES detail circumstances under which we will release your information to a third party:
1. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
2. We may compile data and aggregate information that you give to us, but this information may not be disclosed in a manner that would personally identify you in any way.
3. We may disclose some or all of the information that we collect, as described below, to creditors, or third parties that you have authorized who need this information in order for us to assist you after a counseling session.
4. We may disclose all of the information that we collect, as described below, to creditors and related financial institutions that need this information in order to put you on a debt management program (DMP).
5. As referenced above, we collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we received from you on our applications or other forms you provide;
• Information about your transactions with us, your creditors , or others; and
6. We may disclose the following kinds of nonpublic personal information about you:
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income.
• Information about your transactions with us, your creditors, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions and credit card usage; and
• Information we receive from a credit reporting agency, such as your credit history.
7. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.