Budgeting is the most important part of a healthy financial life. You may be a recent graduate ready to start your first job, moving to a new area, getting ready to buy a house, facing unplanned medical bills, or just need someone to help you take a look at your finances. No matter where you are in life, we can assist you with this. During your free session, you and your certified counselor will create a budget, talk about your financial goals, and make a plan of action to reach those goals.
Your counselor can give you recommendations on various topics, including:
- How to raise household income
- How to set spending priorities on monthly expenses
- How to manage and eliminate your debt
- The impact of financial options on your credit standings
- How to make use of community resources to lower monthly expenses
- How to deal with aggressive creditor tactics
These no cost appointments are approximately one hour and are offered in-person, over the phone and online. Our sessions are available in English, Spanish, and can be arranged to be available in Marshallese. Click here to Request Appointment.