CCOA COVID-19 Update for January 2022: In-person appointments available at all locations.
The current health crisis is impacting the quality of life for many households, leaving them to wonder what they can do to strengthen fragile finances. First of all we want you to know we’re here for you. In addition to our phone and online appointments, we have resumed in person appointments for our Bentonville, Fayetteville and Fort Smith offices, with multiple safety measures in place. During this time CCOA is committed to helping people meet their financial goals. In compliance with CDC guidelines, we have implemented the following measures for our in person appointments:
- Health screenings for staff have been streamlined to provide our clients with options to reschedule or conduct a phone or online appointment if needed;
- Social distancing is observed in all facilities through plexiglass screens;
- Masks are optional during appointments (provided by CCOA if needed);
- Regular, thorough cleaning.
CCOA is continuing to help people meet their financial security goals during the COVID-19 pandemic.
How has COVID-19 impacted you financially? CCOA is committed to helping you stay financially stable during this time. We would be happy to schedule an appointment to talk with you about your situation, and help you develop a plan to get through this season. We are continuing to offer in-person or online appointments for:
- Financial Education
- Debt Management Services
- Budget Counseling
- Credit Report Review
- Pre-Purchase Housing Counseling
- Mortgage Delinquency Counseling
- Home Buyer Education
- Reverse Mortgage Counseling
- Bankruptcy Pre-Filing Counseling
- Bankruptcy Pre-Filing Education
Click the link below to request a free appointment, or call 1-800-889-4916.
Additionally, the caring financial professionals at CCOA have prepared some resources for you as you deal with the financial impacts of COVID-19. Click below for our guide to creating a financial strategy during this public health crisis.
Start learning financial skills online for free! Topics include budgeting, taxes, credit scores and a few other financial education essentials. Visit CCOA’s Financial Skills Center to build better money skills today.
We are committed to helping you stay financially stable during the impacts of the COVID-19 public health concerns, so please don’t hesitate to contact us.